1. Basic policy
Tokyo Trust Capital Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") recognizes the importance of protecting personal information,
We will comply with the guidelines regarding the law concerning the protection of personal information, and will endeavor to properly handle and protect personal information. Also, regarding the protection of personal information
We will establish internal regulations (hereinafter referred to as our regulations), implement them, maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When you provide us with personal information, we will clearly indicate the purpose of use of personal information in advance and use it within the scope of that purpose. We own
The purpose of using personal information is as follows.
(1) To carry out office work related to investment advice/representative agreements with customers, mediation of trading of trust beneficiary rights, etc., and contracts regarding the handling of private placements.
(2) To provide investment advice/representative agreements with customers, mediation of the sale and purchase of trust beneficiary rights, and the handling of private placement.
(3) To perform office work related to contracts, etc. with the customer regarding the real estate transaction business
(4) In order to provide transactions such as building lot transactions with customers
(5) To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on contracts with customers and laws and regulations
(6) To manage our business partners
(7) To record visitors to our company
(8) For recruiting officers and employees of the Company
(9) To manage the officers and employees of the Company
(10) To manage our shareholders
(11) To respond to inquiries and consultations
(12) To develop services, conduct questionnaire surveys, market surveys, etc.
(13) To provide to a third party to the extent necessary for the performance of laws and appropriate business
(14) In addition, to carry out our business properly and smoothly
3. Proper acquisition of personal information
We acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party except in the following cases:
(1) When there is customer consent
(2) When the purpose of use is to provide to a third party
(3) When sharing personal information with a specific person
(4) When required by law
(5) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(6) When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(7) When business is succeeded due to merger, company split, business transfer, or other reasons
(8) When providing to a third party in a state where a specific individual cannot be identified
(9) Inquiries and investigations from tax offices, police, courts, and other external organizations to cooperate with this
5. Safe management of personal information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage and loss of personal information, and to ensure accuracy and safety.
6. Disclosure, correction, suspension of personal information, etc.
If a customer requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information, we will respond without delay in accordance with laws and regulations.
7. Compliance and review of laws and regulations
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations that apply to the personal information we hold, review the content of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
8. Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
Compliance Department, Tokyo Trust Capital Co., Ltd.
Location: 10th floor, Toranomon 2-chome tower, 2-3-17 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
Phone number: 03-6550-9840
Reception hours: 10:00-17:00 (excluding weekends and holidays)